What I’m doing now
- Finishing up my annual reviews and preparing for the year ahead.
- I’m doing dry January (no alcohol) and Veganuary (vegan food) with my wife this month. We were eating a mostly vegan diet anyway, so we’ve just cut out dairy.
- I’m live redesigning/rebuilding this website. I hope to publish more often.
- I’m working my way through Sam Harris’ 50 day mindfulness course (using the excellent Waking Up podcast).
I’m trying to read for at least 30 minutes per day. I’m currently reading:
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Awareness: The Perils and Opportunities of Reality by Anthony de Mello.
Updated: January 2020