- I spend most of my time is spent running an independent consulting studio, where I help businesses and organisations grow their website.
- I’m trying to use some of the gaps in my working schedule to plan out the future of my business – new services, improved website, and so on.
- Brought a yellow labrador puppy into the family – and wondering what the hell we’ve done.
- Spending a lot of time using Roam Research. I’m getting increasingly interested in how I take notes and then use them to generate ideas and insights.
- Focusing on a few simple habits to keep me sane during lockdown: 4x deep work sessions per weekday, daily meditation, closing my Apple Watch activity rings and reading for 30 minutes.
I’m currently reading:
- Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion by Sam Harris
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday